Church and State

Friday, March 17, 2006

A Movie We Should All See

I've followed the progress of a lawsuit against the government challenging the legality of a direct tax on labor and wages. There's tremendous, overwhelming evidence supporting the plaintiffs in the case. A new documentary by Aaron Russo discusses the IRS, the Federal Reserve Commission, and much of the evidence in the lawsuit. I hope you will take a moment to watch the preview and watch the movie when it comes to your area.
posted by Steve Harris, 9:37 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

God, family, and country. My allegiance stands in that order. Church and State will illustrate my opinions on issues of religion and politics, along with regular thoughts on family.

Name:
Location: Waco, Texas, United States

Contact Me

Recently Published Letters

Blogs I Read

Archive

Blogger