Church and State

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Letter to Congress - Public Expression of Religion Act

Thank you for using National Write Your Congressman Mail System

Message sent to the following recipients:
Representative Edwards
Message text follows:

Steve Harris
[address omitted]


June 28, 2006

[recipient address was inserted here]


Dear [recipient name was inserted here],

I'm very concerned about the scare tactics used by the ACLU to intimidate communities into complying with the anti-American and very anti-Christian views held by the ACLU. Because of their abuses to business and to local and state governments, I support the Public Expression of Religion Act of 2005 (H.R. 2679.)

This bill (H.R. 2679) would take away from the ACLU their BIGGEST bullying tactic -- the threat that a local community would have to pay the ACLU hundreds of thousands of dollars in fees. I have asked the Judicial Committee to vote quickly to move this bill to a floor vote. I also you for a "Yes" vote on this bill.

Sincerely,


Steve Harris
posted by Steve Harris, 8:01 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

God, family, and country. My allegiance stands in that order. Church and State will illustrate my opinions on issues of religion and politics, along with regular thoughts on family.

Name:
Location: Waco, Texas, United States

Contact Me

Recently Published Letters

Blogs I Read

Archive

Blogger